Jal Shakti Mantralay Recruitment 2023:- Notification has been issued for recruitment in the Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Department. This notification has been issued through the official website. According to the notification issued, the vacant posts of Executive Engineer and Draftsman will be filled in the Ministry of Jal Shakti. The vacant posts of this recruitment will be filled on a representative basis. To fill these posts, application forms have been invited through offline mediums. Detailed and detailed information is given step by step below in the post.
Jal Shakti Mantralay Recruitment 2023 Apply Dates
Application forms for recruitment in the Water Resources River Development and Ganga Conservation Department have been invited through offline mediums. The last date for filling out the application form has been kept as 12 December 2023. Candidates can fill the application form keeping this prescribed time limit in mind. Because no application forms will be accepted after this deadline.
Jal Shakti Mantralay Recruitment 2023 Qualification Details
Educational qualifications have been kept different for the applicants for recruitment to different posts in the Ministry of Jal Shakti.
For applicants applying for Executive Engineer posts
(1) Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution;
(ii) Five years experience in applied engineering in the field of irrigation and water use in survey, investigation, design, or construction, operation and maintenance, and monitoring of water resources projects or works in the administration of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories. or an institution recognized by the Government;
For applicants for draftsman posts
(1) Matriculation from a recognized Board.
(II) Certificate or Diploma of not less than two years duration in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution including six months of practical training; And
(iii) One year of work experience in the line of a recognized organization after obtaining the diploma.
Apart from this, detailed information is given in the official notification.
Jal Shakti Mantralay Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Criteria
The maximum age for the applicant for Jal Shakti Ministry recruitment has been kept at 56 years. Age will be calculated based on the official notification of recruitment. As per government rules, provision of special relaxation in age limit will also be given to reserved categories. Therefore, to prove the age limit, the applicant should attach any board class mark sheet or date of birth certificate along with the application form.
How To Apply for Jal Shakti Mantralay Recruitment 2023
To fill the application form for recruitment to various posts in the Ministry of Jal Shakti, the following steps have to be followed:-
• To fill the application, first of all go to the official website.
• Click on the vacancy option there.
• On clicking on the vacancy option, the official notification has been given, the complete information available in it has to be checked.
• After checking the complete information carefully, take a printout of the application form given in the notification.
• Complete information sought regarding eligibility photo signature documents have to be attached.
• After successfully filling the application form, it has to be sent to the prescribed address within the prescribed time limit.